BoyGroove across Alberta!

Calgary. Playing in Mount Royal's Wright Theatre. April 14-16

SHOWTIMES:

Thursday the 14th @ 7:30PM

Friday the 15th @ 7:30PM

Saturday the 16th @ 2:30PM & 7:30PM

TICKETS: ON SALE NOW!! CLICK TO BUY!!

Edmonton. Playing at The Catalyst Theatre. April 21-30

SHOWTIMES:

Thursday April 21st @ 7:30PM

Friday April 22nd @ 7:30PM

Saturday April 23rd @ 2:00PM & 7:30PM

Sunday April 24th @ 2:00PM & 7:30PM

Monday April 25th- NO SHOW

Tuesday April 26th @ 7:30 PM

Wednesday April 27th @ 7:30PM

Thursday April 28th @ 7:30PM

Friday April 29th @ 7:30PM

Saturday April 30th @ 2:00PM & 7:30PM

TICKETS:ON SALE NOW!! CLICK TO BUY!!


Fort McMurray. Playing in Keyano College's Recital Theatre. May 5-7

SHOWTIMES:

Thursday May 5th @ 7:30PM

Friday May 6th @ 7:30PM

Saturday May 7th @ 2:00PM & 7:30PM

TICKETS: ON SALE NOW!!

Friday, March 25, 2011

Imma Slap your T***ies with my Gun

Dear World, or the wide wide web

Kevin here, sorry I haven't written you recently I've been super busy with rehearsal and stuff, also I had to appear at four sweet sixteen birthday parties this last week.

I just want to talk about this rapper "Hyptastic" for a second. First of all "Imma slap your titties with my gun" is NOT a name for a hit single! and secondly, there is no way it should be above us on the charts.

I really think Hyptastic needs to just take a step back and chill out. How can people be interested in buying his music when all he talks about is KILLING and getting laid. They should really buy our music, which is about LOVING and getting laid.

Oh and when he said in the paper that he saw me walk out of the bathroom with another dude, first of all it was a PUBLIC bathroom, and secondly I did not put his penis in my mouth. Well, to be fair there were four urinals free, and he went in the one beside me, and maybe my eyes kind of you know, looked over a little bit, but I was just curious is all. That's not gay... right?

Anyways Hypetastic you are out of line,

...and I'm going off-line.

Peace residents of the world wide web.


Kevin

No comments:

Post a Comment