BoyGroove across Alberta!

Calgary. Playing in Mount Royal's Wright Theatre. April 14-16

SHOWTIMES:

Thursday the 14th @ 7:30PM

Friday the 15th @ 7:30PM

Saturday the 16th @ 2:30PM & 7:30PM

TICKETS: ON SALE NOW!! CLICK TO BUY!!

Edmonton. Playing at The Catalyst Theatre. April 21-30

SHOWTIMES:

Thursday April 21st @ 7:30PM

Friday April 22nd @ 7:30PM

Saturday April 23rd @ 2:00PM & 7:30PM

Sunday April 24th @ 2:00PM & 7:30PM

Monday April 25th- NO SHOW

Tuesday April 26th @ 7:30 PM

Wednesday April 27th @ 7:30PM

Thursday April 28th @ 7:30PM

Friday April 29th @ 7:30PM

Saturday April 30th @ 2:00PM & 7:30PM

TICKETS:ON SALE NOW!! CLICK TO BUY!!


Fort McMurray. Playing in Keyano College's Recital Theatre. May 5-7

SHOWTIMES:

Thursday May 5th @ 7:30PM

Friday May 6th @ 7:30PM

Saturday May 7th @ 2:00PM & 7:30PM

TICKETS: ON SALE NOW!!

Saturday, March 5, 2011

Blog Entry - Andrew

Wow!  I am so amazed at how far we have come along in only a few short days of rehearsing together.  I'm getting a really good vibe from these guys and I know we will make great music together.  Although, Jon seems to be a bit of a negative nelly some days, but I am sure I can swing him around.  I am most excited for what we will be able to give back!  I have so many ideas for ways we can use or famousness to help the environment and all those poor people.  I personally have no experience being poor but I can imagine it would be terrible, and if I had the choice between living poor or death my choice would obviously be the latter.  Therefore, I find people living below the poverty line yet still finding the drive to not kill themselves very inspiring, and I think we should recognize this more as a society.  I plan on starting a program called "Homeless Brothers", where a homeless person (or brother) get assigned to a normal person and takes them out for a "day in the life".  Wether it's stealing to survive, selling crack, or just panhandling for a chance to score a fix; these normal people will soon see how much being homeless sucks and hopefully will deter anyone from thinking about taking that gamble and trying the homeless route. Anyways, I am starting to ramble on!  I have to get ready for choreography this afternoon and then I have a benefit gala appearance tonight for "Global Warming, Global Warning".

Later,
Andrew

No comments:

Post a Comment