BoyGroove across Alberta!

Calgary. Playing in Mount Royal's Wright Theatre. April 14-16

SHOWTIMES:

Thursday the 14th @ 7:30PM

Friday the 15th @ 7:30PM

Saturday the 16th @ 2:30PM & 7:30PM

TICKETS: ON SALE NOW!! CLICK TO BUY!!

Edmonton. Playing at The Catalyst Theatre. April 21-30

SHOWTIMES:

Thursday April 21st @ 7:30PM

Friday April 22nd @ 7:30PM

Saturday April 23rd @ 2:00PM & 7:30PM

Sunday April 24th @ 2:00PM & 7:30PM

Monday April 25th- NO SHOW

Tuesday April 26th @ 7:30 PM

Wednesday April 27th @ 7:30PM

Thursday April 28th @ 7:30PM

Friday April 29th @ 7:30PM

Saturday April 30th @ 2:00PM & 7:30PM

TICKETS:ON SALE NOW!! CLICK TO BUY!!


Fort McMurray. Playing in Keyano College's Recital Theatre. May 5-7

SHOWTIMES:

Thursday May 5th @ 7:30PM

Friday May 6th @ 7:30PM

Saturday May 7th @ 2:00PM & 7:30PM

TICKETS: ON SALE NOW!!

Sunday, March 6, 2011

Blog Entry - Lance

I'm really excited about this Boygroove thing. I've been in a rut for some time now, and it's been really hard to get back on my feet. 
I've kind of felt lost this past year, not really knowing where I want to be, but meeting these guys and getting to know them on a personal level has really brightened my spirits. They understand who I am, and I thank the lord every day for guiding me in the right direction. Without his help I would be busking on the streets of Vancouver, trying to do the "musician thing". 
I'm thinking all of us are going to be really good friends, I can't wait to be on the road with the boys. 
I've never been on a tour bus before, but I imagine it's something like you would see on MTV or something.
Anyway, I should probably get to sleep. We have our first dance rehearsal tomorrow morning. The choreographer seems really nice.

God Bless,
Lance

No comments:

Post a Comment