BoyGroove across Alberta!

Calgary. Playing in Mount Royal's Wright Theatre. April 14-16

SHOWTIMES:

Thursday the 14th @ 7:30PM

Friday the 15th @ 7:30PM

Saturday the 16th @ 2:30PM & 7:30PM

TICKETS: ON SALE NOW!! CLICK TO BUY!!

Edmonton. Playing at The Catalyst Theatre. April 21-30

SHOWTIMES:

Thursday April 21st @ 7:30PM

Friday April 22nd @ 7:30PM

Saturday April 23rd @ 2:00PM & 7:30PM

Sunday April 24th @ 2:00PM & 7:30PM

Monday April 25th- NO SHOW

Tuesday April 26th @ 7:30 PM

Wednesday April 27th @ 7:30PM

Thursday April 28th @ 7:30PM

Friday April 29th @ 7:30PM

Saturday April 30th @ 2:00PM & 7:30PM

TICKETS:ON SALE NOW!! CLICK TO BUY!!


Fort McMurray. Playing in Keyano College's Recital Theatre. May 5-7

SHOWTIMES:

Thursday May 5th @ 7:30PM

Friday May 6th @ 7:30PM

Saturday May 7th @ 2:00PM & 7:30PM

TICKETS: ON SALE NOW!!

Monday, March 7, 2011

Blog Entry - Kevin

Hello to everyone out there in the World of the World Wide Web! This is Kevin and I’m coming to you live from my computer! Well, I guess live is a relative term here on the internet. I’m writing this right now while I’m alive, and it’s happening live, so does that mean that this is live? And what does it really mean to be alive anyways when you get to the core of it. I just keep on loving and that keeps me living.

Anyways hello Inter-World!

I was in the studio today working on some new tracks for upcoming tour. Well me and the band, we were just sitting there jamming. So I’m blasting my booming voc’s while piano chick was slapping the ivories, and bass guy was tickling the bass and I just got to say that we are making some of the best music of our careers. And it’s thanks to all of you, our loyal fans. I want to give special props to piano chick and bass guy, I probably could have done it without you, but you guys were still totally cool.

Until next time Inter-World, this is Kevin telling you to stay off drugs!

Oh Ya and downloading music is totally not cool!! :-(

PZ

No comments:

Post a Comment