BoyGroove across Alberta!

Calgary. Playing in Mount Royal's Wright Theatre. April 14-16

SHOWTIMES:

Thursday the 14th @ 7:30PM

Friday the 15th @ 7:30PM

Saturday the 16th @ 2:30PM & 7:30PM

TICKETS: ON SALE NOW!! CLICK TO BUY!!

Edmonton. Playing at The Catalyst Theatre. April 21-30

SHOWTIMES:

Thursday April 21st @ 7:30PM

Friday April 22nd @ 7:30PM

Saturday April 23rd @ 2:00PM & 7:30PM

Sunday April 24th @ 2:00PM & 7:30PM

Monday April 25th- NO SHOW

Tuesday April 26th @ 7:30 PM

Wednesday April 27th @ 7:30PM

Thursday April 28th @ 7:30PM

Friday April 29th @ 7:30PM

Saturday April 30th @ 2:00PM & 7:30PM

TICKETS:ON SALE NOW!! CLICK TO BUY!!


Fort McMurray. Playing in Keyano College's Recital Theatre. May 5-7

SHOWTIMES:

Thursday May 5th @ 7:30PM

Friday May 6th @ 7:30PM

Saturday May 7th @ 2:00PM & 7:30PM

TICKETS: ON SALE NOW!!

Wednesday, March 9, 2011

The Choreographer Speaks!

I really don't get it. I really dont.
We all know the expression "Give a man a fish, feed him for a day. Teach a man to fish, feed him for life"
Simple enough concept I should say. 
I've never been fishing in my life, but if fishing was dancing, these boys would be starving to death. I've never seen so many left feet in one room. 

Well, lets just say there is alot of work to be done. These boys are not nearly in the shape I would like them to be in, so starting tomorrow will we be running 5 miles a day and they will consume nothing but protein shakes, and meal replacement bars, and occasionally sharing one of those meals with a toilet.

Carl says he sees the potential, but all I see is a bunch of eye candy that couldn't do a push turn, jete, Ronde de Jambe to save their life!
Well that Lance fellow has something going for him, so I exclude him from my previous comments. And... well now that I think about it, Jon has some street moves that I have never seen before, and hunny his triceps are to die for!! All rippling muscles aside, I had better get back to "choreographing" these little panty wetters.

Claude out.

No comments:

Post a Comment